¡A truly special cacao bean!
- The authentic ecuadorian arriba cacao, collected from old cacao trees located in native forests around the Onzole and Cayapas rivers
- Farming, fermentation and drying follows organic, agroforestal and manual techniques.
- Organoleptic studies show high nutty and fruity flavor and specially high levels of sweetness and low acidity compared to other ecuadorian beans.
- Single origin guaranteed from the Cayapas territory
- Samples showed less than 5% of violet cacao, presence of white cacao and some germination in our final product.